1. A is for age: 28
2. B is for band of choice: pretty much anything with a driving beat, though I tend to favor 80’s hair bands!
3. C is for what you can’t wait for right now: someone to spend the rest of my life with
4. D is for your dog’s name: If I had one, It’d be a bulldog named Mollie
5. E is for essential item you use everyday: Laptop
6. F is for favorite color: it’s a tie between Orange and Green [Think 1970’s style!]
7. G is for favorite game: Don’t really have a particular favorite, though I’m gonna say Tetris
8. H is for Home town: Carbondale, IL
9. I is for instruments you play: Bass Guitar, and some computer-assisted music
10. J is for favorite juice: Berry
11. K is for how many kids you want: I don’t think I could handle more than 2…
didn’t get a question for L….]
13.. M is for who your going to marry: Someone, Somewhere
14. N is for your name: David Lee Dwight II/Jr
15. O is for overnight hospital stays: One that I can barely remember. Possibly more that I don’t really recall.
16. P is for people you can’t live without: The ones who make life more enjoyable
17. Q is for quote: Don’t so readily dish out what you can’t handle yourself.
18. R is for your favorite relative: I try not to play favorites, but I’d have to say My nephew Johnny
19. S is for status: Batchelor
20. T is for time you woke up today: which time?
21. U is for your favorite kitchen utensil: Spatula
22. V is for vegetable you love: carrots
23. W is for worst habit: popping various joints in my body.
24. X is for x-rays you’ve had: Right Hand & Left Shoulder
25. Y is for yummy food you ate today? Breakfast: Egg and Cheese Sandwich; Lunch: Ham and Cheese Sandwich; Dinner: [see lunch]
26. Z is for your zip code: 62901